Applying to Saint John Academy
To be considered for admission to St. John Academy, all prospective students must complete and submit the following, along with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee. To download these forms, please click on the links below:
1. K-8th Grade Tuition rates 17-18 New rates will be available by January 30th.
5. Birth Certificate and Baptismal Certificate
6. International Students: I-20 and English proficiency test if English is not the home language. For more information on the English test please contact Karin Klieber, FCPS contact for ESOL Services, at
KHKleiber@fcps.edu or 571.423.4665.
7. $25.00 non-refundable Application Fee
Once accepted, please submit the following items before your child(ren) begin school:
1. Enroll with Smart Tuition – our school code is 05331.
2. VA Entrance Form and directions.
3. Financial Assistance Smart Form (if applicable)
4. Extended Day Registration Form
5. Media Release for Minors 2017
6. Dismissal Form
7. Asthma Action Plan
8. Confidential Health History Update
11. Allergy Action Plan
12. Medication Authorization
13. Permission for Emergency Care
Please mail your completed admissions forms to the following address:
St. John Academy
6422 Linway Terrace
McLean, VA 22101
ATTN: School Registrar
For additional information, or to receive an application packet by mail, please contact our School Registrar at (703) 356-7554.