Applying to Saint John Academy
To be considered for admission to St. John Academy, all prospective students must complete and submit the following, along with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee. To download these forms, please click on the links below:
5. Birth Certificate and Baptismal Certificate
6. International Students: Please click here for more information from the diocese.
7. $25.00 non-refundable Application Fee
Once accepted, please submit the following items before your child(ren) begin school:
1. Enroll with Smart Tuition – our school code is 05331.
2. VA Entrance Form and directions.
3. Financial Assistance Smart Form (if applicable)
4. Extended Day Registration Form
5. Media Release _2019
6. Dismissal Sheet
7. Asthma Action Plan
8. Confidential Health History Update
11. Allergy Action Plan
12. Medication Authorization
13. Permission for Emergency Care
Please mail your completed admissions forms to the following address:
St. John Academy
6422 Linway Terrace
McLean, VA 22101
ATTN: School Registrar
For additional information, or to receive an application packet by mail, please contact our School Registrar at (703) 356-7554.