Applying to Saint John Academy
To be considered for admission to St. John Academy, all prospective students must complete and submit the following, along with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee. To download these forms, please click on the links below:
5. Birth Certificate and Baptismal Certificate
6. International Students: Please click here for more information from the diocese.
7. $25.00 non-refundable Application Fee
Once accepted, please submit the following items before your child(ren) begin school:
1. Enroll with Smart Tuition – our school code is 05331.
2. VA Entrance Form and directions.
3. Financial Assistance Application (if applicable)
4. Extended Day Registration Form
5. Media Release _2019
6. Dismissal Sheet
7. Asthma Action Plan
8. Confidential Health History_2020 (4)
11. Allergy Action Plan
12. Medication Authorization
13. Permission for Emergency Care
Please mail your completed admissions forms to the following address:
St. John Academy
6422 Linway Terrace
McLean, VA 22101
ATTN: Admissions Director
For additional information, or to receive an application packet by mail, please contact Celina Schneider, our Admissions Director, at email@example.com.